The Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to offer a limited Number of Awards available to candidates at the University of Tartu. The studentships are available for pursuing masters degree programmes.
The University of Tartu is a rapidly developing international research university, the centre of academic spirit in Estonia as a national university and a leader in social development.
UT is Estonia’s leading centre of research and training. It preserves the culture of the Estonian people and spearheads the country’s reputation in research and provision of higher education. UT belongs to the top 3% of the world’s best universities.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: A limited number of opportunities are available for candidates applying for English taught Master’s programmes at the University of Tartu.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the subjects of Computer Science, Geoinformatics for Urbanised Society, Information Technology Law, Robotics and Computer Engineering, and Software Engineering.
- Award: The sponsorship will provide a stipend of 400 EUR per month for two years (standard study period of Master’s studies).
- The award can be taken in Estonia
To be eligible for master’s studies:
- Applicants must have completed bachelor’s studies or equivalent qualification or be about to graduate in spring/summer 2016.
- In order to be considered for this application
, the candidates must first choose the study programme(s) they wish to apply for (maximum of 2 programmes).
Nationality: financial aid positions will be given only to residents of Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Afghanistan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is Online.
- Entrance Requirement: To be eligible for master’s studies, applicants must have completed bachelor’s studies or equivalent qualification or be about to graduate in spring/summer 2017.
- English Language Requirements: -TOEFL – minimum required score is 75 from the internet-based test. The TOEFL result must be sent directly to the University of Tartu by the Educational Testing Service.
- IELTS (academic) – minimum required score is 5.5 (no part can be below 5.5). Copy of the test result is accepted as it will be verified online by UT
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019