The Ministry of Education is providing the MOE Pre-University Scholarships for Singaporean Students. Scholarships are available for pursuing English Language and Linguistics, Humanities, and the rigorous Music and Art program at H2 and H3 Level.
The Ministry of Education aims to help our students to discover their own talents to make the best of these talents realize their full potential and to develop a passion for learning that lasts through life.
It’s the best offer for students to get fund for higher study in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
The scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Education to top students who have achieved outstanding academic results and excelled in co-curricular and other activities.
Application Deadline: Application for the 2022 cycle starts on Wednesday, 12 January, and ends at 11.59 pm on Monday, 28 February 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for the pre-university level.
- Study Subject: English Language and Linguistics, Humanities and the rigorous Music and Art programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
- Applicants should:
- Be Singapore Citizens or non-Citizens with at least one parent who is a Singapore Citizen
- Have a very good co-curricular activities recordHave a good conduct record
- Nationality: Applicants from Singapore are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Student’s application must be accompanied by certified true copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Proof of parent’s Singapore Citizenship Status
- CCA records from Sec 1 to Sec 4
- Testimonials from their secondary school
- A recent passport-sized photograph is to be pasted in the space provided on the front page of the application form.
- Entrance Requirement: Have done consistently well in school and obtained an aggregate of not more than 8 points in their GCE O-Level Examination for English + High Mother Tongue / Mother Tongue + 5 relevant subjects/equivalent based on their IP school’s internal assessment.
The scholarship provides an allowance of $750 per annum. It also covers school fees based on Singapore Citizens’ rates less any subsidies, subject to an annual cap of $2,400.