Are you fascinated with Economics? Here is a golden opportunity for you. The University of Edinburgh is presenting the Minto Scholarship to eligible candidates.
Great one for international students.
User Review( votes)
The sixth oldest university in the ‘English-speaking world’, the University of Edinburgh was established in 1582. It is ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings. It has the best medical school in the English-speaking world.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? Being a global University provides the best space for the applicant and helps them to achieve their career goals and also enhance their talent applicants.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before June 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: Economics
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Stipend plus tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Scandinavia are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-graduation Research course in Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must follow the eligibility criteria-Applicant must have masters in economics and they will be considered on the bases of academic merit and research statement and suitable for the research interests of the School of Economics.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the applicant must take admission in the post-graduation Research in Economics program at the university and then apply for the award via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit their CV along with a copy of the passport’s name page as proof of their nationality.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of the university, the candidates have to submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must meet the English Language Requirement
The scholarship programme provides a stipend for each year of study plus tuition fees, and is awarded for four years, subject to satisfactory progress.