Are you fascinated with Economics? Here is the golden opportunity for you. The University of Edinburgh is presenting the Minto funding for eligible candidates.
Great one for international students.
User Review( votes)
The sixth oldest university in the ‘English speaking world’, the University of Edinburgh was established in 1582. It is ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings. It has the best medical school in the English speaking world.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? Being a global University, it provides the best space for the applicant and helps them to achieve their career goals also enhance the talent in the 30 July 2020.e applicants.
- University or Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: Economics
- Course Level: Post graduation Research
- Award: £17,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 30 July 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Scandinavia are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-graduation Research course in Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must follow the eligibility criteria-Applicant must have masters in economics and they will be considered on the bases of academic merit and research statement and suitable for the research interests of the School of Economics.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the applicant must take admission in post-graduation Research in Economics program at the university and then apply for the award via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit their CV along with the copy of passport’s name page as the proof of their nationality.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of the university, the candidates have to submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must meet the English Language Requirement
The program will be awarded £17,500 per year which includes £3,000 economic enhancement as well as tuition fee with the duration of three academic years.