The University of Auckland is pleased to offer Cecil Segedin Undergraduate Scholarships in Engineering Science. Scholarships will be awarded annually, depending on availability of funds each with a tenure of one year, and each will have the value of $5,000.
The main of the purpose of the scholarships is to assist and encourage students undertaking the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), majoring in Engineering Science.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering Science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded annually, depending on availability of funds each with a tenure of one year, and each will have the value of $5,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two Scholarships will be awarded annually.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are tenable by domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The Scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate candidates who have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in the Faculty of Engineering undertaking either Part II, III or IV of a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Engineering Science. Part II candidates must have been accepted into the Engineering Science major at the time of application.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. Then click on the “Apply now” button and complete the online application form. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and to familiarise yourself with the form. All sections (including request sections) must be completed by the closing date, which is midnight on the specified date (unless stated otherwise). We recommend you do not have two different scholarship applications open within the same browser.