Do you want to kick start your legal career with teachings from leading experts in the legal field abroad? Then, you must make an application for the Mischon de Reya Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is provided in collaboration with Mishcon de Reya, a London law firm, to students, international and domestic, who have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme. The scholarship award will cover the tuition fee at international rates.
Great opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research
Application Deadline: No applications made later than 3rd May 2022 will be entertained.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national and homes country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM programmes in any discipline of choice offered at QMUL can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the London LLM programme
- You must be a full-time student
- You must have the most vital academic record
- You can have either the UK or International fee status
- You must have made an application for the London LLM programme by 06 April 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can select an LLM programme they desire and click on ‘Apply Now’ on the page to start their application. A scholarship application is to be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The students are requested to meet the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The scholarship award will be equivalent to the international tuition fee of the LLM programme at QMUL.