Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Global Griffon Guarantee Scholarships at Missouri Western State University.
The educational award is open to provide financial support for both domestic and international students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get up $4,000 tuition fees in the United States.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1915, Missouri Western State University is a public university located in St. Joseph, Missouri. The university offers 18 master’s degrees and six graduate certificates to the students.
Why study at Missouri Western State University? By joining the university, students will acquire new academic skills and knowledge. The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the techniques and expertise to achieve for your future career.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Missouri Western State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field of study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. There is no extra application for the GGGS.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official Secondary School transcripts, copy of passport, and proof of language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have good academic standing (2.0 GPA).
- Language Requirement: Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
The Missouri Western State University will provide award ranging from $500 to $4,000 that automatically renews and grows each year to the successful students.