Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then you can join the Mary Greville and Bert Caughtrey Awards at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The grant is open for students who want to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at this university.
A wonderful chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1850, University of Sydney is a public research university. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to the students. It helps students to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Why study at the University of Sydney? At this university, applicants can develop their passion and interest in established industries and emerging fields of specialization. Here you can receive the destination for career and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the field of the musical program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students have a good pre-qualification record
- Applicants must be commenced in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at this university
- Seekers must be piano residents
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you mandatory to be an admission as a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate student at the university. After being enrolled at the university you can apply for the sponsorship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and pre-qualification degree.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, applicants need to accomplish the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to provide any evidence of their English language sufficiency.
The awards will distribute the following manner:
- Tuition Fee
- Travel Expenses
- Accommodation expenses