To give much-deserved recognition to academically bright students, MIU City University is launching its International Gifted and Talented Scholarships, which will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
MIU City University is offering this scholarship to international graduate-level students enrolling at MIU. The applicants are required to enroll in an English language program to be considered. To apply, they must prepare an essay of motivation for studying and a CV. The scholarship award is valued at a 25% tuition fee of the applied and undertaken program at MIU.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The MIU City University is an innovative American university recognized by the US Department of Education as an Accredited Postsecondary Institution and is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education (CIE).
Why choose to study at MIU City University? The MIU City University makes use of innovation in learning technologies and methodologies and is dedicated to advanced research at an international level at the service of societal changes and progress. It adheres to excellence and quality programs that prepare students to face global changes.
Application Deadline: The students must submit applications as per the course-specific application deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: MIU City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate-level programmes offered at MIU City University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate high performance and/or achievement in areas such as intellectual, creative, artistic, sports or leadership capacities, or in specific academic fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for admission via the university portal. Eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- an essay of 300 words explaining their motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification and meet other course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PET – 50
- Duolingo – 100
- MET –55
The MIU City University will award the winning candidates a scholarship award equivalent to 25% tuition fee of the undertaken graduate programme.