The rising cost of international tuition is a concern of many students. To cover study expenses, Multimedia University is offering the MMU Achievers Research Scholarship to foreign students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The opportunity is specially created for students to offer them support towards their postgraduate study. The award will be granted to students who have been accepted by the university in the form of full tuition fee coverage.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Committed to achieving higher student satisfaction, Multimedia University is Malaysia’s first-ever full-fledged private research undergraduate-focused university ranked 16th in the country.
Why choose to study at Multimedia University? Multimedia University is an innovative academic institute highly regarded for its innovative approaches to education, as well as for its exceptional emphasis on knowledge creation and management through thorough Research & Development. It has become a brilliant university and has achieved the highest standards of performance in teaching and in the services offered to students, staff, and the community over the years.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Multimedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Programmes by Research taught at MMU can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new master’s or PhD students at MMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications to MMU are accepted through the application login of the university. The scholarship does not require a separate application. International applicants that will meet the criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified true High School transcripts copies
- Copies of all pages of passport
- 4 recent passport size photos
- Declaration letter
- Release letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a minimum CGPA of 3.33 in a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent to get into a postgraduate programme at MMU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 580
- IELTS – 6.0
The students that will be allotted this scholarship will receive a 100% tuition fee for the postgraduate study at MMU 2 years.