The Department of Natural Sciences at Manchester Metropolitan University is now accepting applications for the Dalton international awards in the UK.
There are three awards available to all International self-funding students who are going to study a full-time master’s course at MMU for one year.
Founded in 1992, Manchester Metropolitan University is a public research university based in Manchester, England. It has 12 research centres and a range of departments, schools and professional support services.
Why at Manchester Metropolitan University? Studying at this university you will learn from some of the best university teachers and researchers, who work for helping you in completing your career goals.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Conservation Biology (618D), MSc Animal Behaviour (618B), MSc Zoo Conservation Biology (615J), MSc Restoration Ecology (614M), MSc Environmental Practice (614Q), MSc Advanced Materials (699Y), & MSc Advanced Materials with Placement (699Z)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- In order to qualify to apply for the opportunity , applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at the university.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Dalton Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been achieved.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2020/2021 scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates must have to take part in a postgraduate degree program at MMU. Then they should complete the online application form to receive the study award.
- MSc Conservation Biology
- MSc Animal Behaviour
- MSc Zoo Conservation Biology
- MSc Restoration Ecology
- MSc Environmental Practice
- MSc Advanced Materials
- MSc Advanced Materials (with placement)
- Supporting Documents: Your nationality proof (ID card or passport), previous study certificates, language ability proof, and a CV must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Achievement of the first-degree classification in the undergraduate or 2:1 classification undergraduate studies is required.
- Language Requirement: You need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university to study the chosen program.
Benefits: The funding program will provide the award amount of £5,000 to the selected candidates for one year.