Do you want to start your career as a Machine Learning Engineer? If so, then you have a perfect opportunity to apply for the PhD Research Studentship at the University of Bristol.
The scholarship is accessible for UK and EU applicants who wish to undertake the PhD degree program for the academic year 2020-21 in the UK.
Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates through research and their cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
Why study at the University of Bristol? At this university, the student will study in a research-rich environment and get new learning facilities. Bristol attracts top talents not just from the UK but also the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: Department of Computer Science, Visual Information Research Group
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of a first-class degree (or international equivalent) BSc, MEng or MSc degree in computer science or a joint computer science degree.
- Basic skills and knowledge required: Strong programming knowledge in Python, using PyTorch and/or Tensorflow, prior experience in conducting research, within a student project or as part of a research project, and strong mathematical knowledge.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a PhD degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the form by using our online application system.
- Supporting Documents: You must upload all the required documents such as two academic references, English language certificate, full CV and transcripts. No additional documents for the award would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English students, you need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course.
Benefits: The University of Bristol will provide the full UK/EU PhD tuition fees and a tax-free stipend at the current RCUK rate (£15,009 in 2019/20), subject to eligibility status.