Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang University is soliciting applications for Chinese government award –Chinese University Program.
This is available for non-Chinese citizens. The purpose of the program is to develop excellent international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
User Review( votes)
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest; its roots can be traced back to 1897 and the founding of the Qiushi Academy.
Why at Zhejiang University– ZJU is renowned for the number of business start-ups it gives rise to. Its mission is to nurture future leaders and useful citizens with a global vision and social responsibility.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the grant.
- The study will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- A non-Chinese citizen who is not registered in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Online application for the free study must be completed by using this link: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn:8080/zjdxlxszsxt/default_xs.jsp
- Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the CSC Online Application System for Study in China (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register), then print application form and sign. Agency No. of Zhejiang University is 10335.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following: Application Form, A photocopy of passport, highest degree certificate, Academic transcripts, Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates, two letters of recommendation, Published academic papers or other academic achievements, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have to enter university before applying for the education.
- Language Requirement: There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
SCUT will provide about 70 full awards for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese government program. This will cover the following: Tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Free accommodation on campus, and Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard