Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang University is soliciting applications for Chinese government award –Chinese University Program.
The grant is available for non-Chinese citizens. The purpose of The grant is to develop excellent international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education.
User Review( votes)
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest; its roots can be traced back to 1897 and the founding of the Qiushi Academy.
Why at Zhejiang University– ZJU is renowned for the number of business start-ups it gives rise to. Its mission is to nurture future leaders and useful citizens with global vision and social responsibility.
- University or Organization: Zhejiang University (ZJU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online or On Campus
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Non-Chinese Citizens
- The award can be taken in: China
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: A non-Chinese citizen who is not registered in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Online application for the opportunity must be completed by using this link: http://iczu.zju.edu.cn:8080/zjdxlxszsxt/default_xs.jsp
- Applicants shall fill in and submit application form via the CSC Online Application System for Study in China (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register), then print application form and sign. Agency No. of Zhejiang University is 10335.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following: Application Form, A photocopy of passport, highest degree certificate, Academic transcripts, Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates, two letters of recommendation, Published academic papers or other academic achievements, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will have to enter university before applying for the opportunity .
- Language Requirement: There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
SCUT will provide about 70 fully-funded positions for full-time postgraduate studies under the Chinese government award program. The sponsorship will cover the following: Tuition waiver, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Free accommodation on campus, and Stipend: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard