Chongqing Municipal Government launches the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship to encourage more outstanding international students to pursue higher education in Chongqing.
User Review( votes)
Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship only supports graduate students for no more than 3 academic years or undergraduate students for no more than 4 academic years.
Why at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications- The university has now been honored as the birthplace of digital communication in China. CQUPT has cultivated more than 90,000 experts in various fields and is recognized as a cradle of information technology experts.
- University or Organization: Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral, Master and Undergraduate program
- Award: $95000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: Citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- The award can be taken in China
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs. They are also a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs. Applicant’s master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs. They should not be holding any other scholarship provided by the Chinese
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , candidates must need to take admission at the university. Applicants must be complete the Application Form for Chongqing Municipal government award with 1 attachment and print a hard copy.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the opportunity , the applicants must need to provide 2 Passport size Photos, Notarized highest diploma, Academic transcripts, A Study Plan or Research Proposal Two Recommendation Letters, Copy of Passport Home Page, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Papers or Articles Published or to be Published and the copy of valid HSK Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need the following documents will be provided at the same time: Diploma, Degree Certificate, and school transcripts, Two recommendation letters, One photocopy of the valid passport, Physical examination result, and Other supporting documents.
- Language Requirement: The Chinese or English language is required for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The sponsorship will be awarded a total of $95000 for Doctoral students: 35,000RMB/year, Master students: 30,000RMB/year and Bachelor Students: 25,000RMB/year.