The Ministry of Health, Singapore is offering Healthcare Graduate Studies Award (HGSA) for citizens of Singapore. This scholarship is available for final year undergraduates or recent university graduates to pursue a master’s degree in selected health science disciplines.
Their mission is to promote good health and reduce illness, ensure access to good and affordable healthcare, and pursue medical excellence.
A very useful offer for Singaporeans to support study financially.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Health is a ministry of the Government of Singapore responsible for providing information, raising health awareness and education, ensuring the accessibility of health services, and monitoring the quality of health services provided to citizens and visitors in the Republic of Singapore.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2020, is available for Nursing and Biostatistics
- Course Level: Award is open for pursuing master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Award is available in selected health science disciplines.
List of Subjects: Audiology, Biostatistics, Business Analytics, Clinical Psychology, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Medical Informatics, Nursing, Public Health and Speech Therapy
- Award: Scholars will be sponsored for the following during their postgraduate studies, where applicable:
- Tuition fees and compulsory charges
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-Studies Allowance (e.g. Settling In, Warm Clothing, Computer)
- Return economy airfare (for overseas studies only)
- Sponsorship for approved developmental activities, such as Student Exchange Programmes, Professional seminars and conferences during the course of study
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Singapore
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Singapore can apply for this award.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who will take up citizenship before embarking on studies;
- Possess a good university degree (2nd upper honours or equivalent); or track record of work achievements and;
- Have a strong interest in a career in the public healthcare sector
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.