To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Alberta is providing the Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial International Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The bursary aims to provide financial support to highly motivated and aspiring candidates for their studies at the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Alberta, founded in 1908, is a public research multiversity located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university is surveyed as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which indicates that it offers various academic and professional programs, driving to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials, and have a strong analysis locus.
Why choose the University of Alberta? The university aims to build a diverse, comprehensive community of outstanding students, faculty and staff globally through various experience and rewarding educational opportunities that inspire, nurture talents, expand knowledge and skills, and enable success.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until March 1, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- Course Level: Masters/Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to $2,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the masters and doctoral degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Must have superior academic achievement
- Must be from developing countries or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples;
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores;
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
The University of Alberta will provide the award amount of Up to $2,000 to the highly motivated students through Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship.