The University of Victoria is glad to announce the International IB Scholarships for students in Canada. This bursary is open for the academic session 2023-2024.
This funding award is open for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Victoria.
Great chance for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University is also called UVic, a lively, young and prestigious Canadian university. It lies in a splendid spot in the town of Victoria, British Columbia’s capital. Its world-class facilities and well-established faculty members are globally known.
Why study at the University of Victoria? This university offers more than 20,000 students creative programmes. In the most remarkable academic setting in Canada, dynamic, hands-on learning, research that has a critical impact, and discovery and innovation provide an advantage that cannot be found anywhere else.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be completing the International Baccalaureate program with a least of 32 points.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Victoria will provide an educational fund to eligible international students in Canada.