If you want to see yourself into the high peak of success and ready to do the best for it. Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead with the High Achiever Award program and make your dream come true at Monash University in Malaysia.
The educational bursary is open for outstanding Malaysian and international candidates who are going to start their undergraduate studies for October 2021 intake at Monash University.
Valuable opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Monash University Malaysia was the first foreign university in Malaysia. It was founded in 1988 and is one of several Monash University campuses and centres outside the State of Victoria in Australia.
Why study at Monash University Malaysia? At this university, the students will learn from the best university teachers and build a bright future in their guidance. They will also have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: RM5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysia and International
- The program can be taken in Malaysia
- Application Deadline: Varies according to the course
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The opportunity is available for both Malaysian and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any field except Medical science, Medicine, and Pharmacy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant enrolling in a degree level program for October 2021 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor degree program at the university. Once they take place in an eligible program, they will be automatically awarded from a grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants might be asked to submit their certificate or transcripts of academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements are different according to the boards, so students have to check their board and its required GPA or point.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational bursary will support participants in their education by providing an amount of RM5, 000 as a tuition fee waiver per semester.
I graduated with HND Statistics with a 2nd Class Upper from Accra Technical University formally Accra Polytechnic, Accra – Ghana.
Please i want to know if i could be admitted into your university to pursue Computer Science.
I would be very much grateful if i am considered for admission.
Counting on your cooperation,