Studying Engineering and want some scholarship funding? Good News! The University of Canterbury is awarding Francis Small Scholarship in New Zealand.
The studentship is available for the brightest candidates from New Zealand to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Worthy opportunity for New Zealand participants
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury offers hands-on experience in the workplace, helping you to make connections that count in the real world. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide and ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
Why at the University of Canterbury? While studying at this university, candidates can develop a global perspective through a number of short-term international study opportunities. Aspirants can also get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Chemical and Process Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Resources Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to take full-time enrolment in a program for a ME degree with a specialization in Chemical and Process Engineering, Civil Engineering (including Natural Resources Engineering), Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
For taking entrance into this educational program, aspirants are prescribed to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After taking admittance, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before submitting the course application, you are needed to meet the additional entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $20,000.