Monash University is inviting applications for Mathematical Sciences Honours Scholarships. Australian, New Zealand or international students are eligible to apply.
The program supports motivated students who want to undertake an honours degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
User Review( vote)
Monash is one of Australia’s leading universities and ranks among the world’s top 100. We help change lives through research and education.It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? Here students will develop and use implementation skills and theory to evaluate the improvement guideline implementation intervention.
- Application Deadline: No application is required. International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for honours or undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available in Mathematics at Monash University.
- Awards:Up to $2500
- Number of Awards: Variable (Depending on funding)
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand or international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 70+
- Commencing the Bachelor of Science (Honours), or the 48 credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at Clayton campus.
- Supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- How to Apply:
- No application is required. Students are automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- $2500 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only for students who have achieved an average of 90% or above in 24 points of relevant level-three mathematics units.
- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only for students who have achieved an average of between 85% to 89% in 24 points of relevant level-three mathematics units.