The Monash South Africa is providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students to pursue a postgraduate degree program. The grant is available for the highest achieving South African students.
The purpose of this application is to support the students to study a postgraduate degree program at the university.
User Review( vote)
The Monash South Africa (MSA) students are recognized internationally because of the skills and training that they receive during their years of study. Our graduates are globally relevant and make an impact in the various sectors in which they serve.
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The grant is available to study the entire subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover the 15% tuition fee for all enrolled units during 2019 academic year.
- Number of Awards: Not known.
- Nationality: The grant is available for the highest achieving South African students.
- The award can be taken in South Africa.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the highest achieving South African students.
• Entrance Requirement: Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with respective Postgraduate Diploma in Business Leadership course for the first time during 2019.
- Monash South Africa has received payment for minimum enrolment, upfront for 2019 academic year.
- Successfully completed enrolment for a minimum of 4 units during the 2019 academic year.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for on the first attempt).
How to Apply: Fill in the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Leadership Enrolment Award application. Submit the application before 30 April 2019.