If your goal is to get a degree and use it to improve yourself, Monash is the place for you. Monash University is offering applications for Support Scholarships that will help in an undergraduate or graduate study.
Great offer to get a degree from Monash University with financial help for study.
User Review( vote)
Monash University has teaching and world-class facilities. Start your Monash journey with a flexible single or double undergraduate degree or expand your career opportunities with a Monash graduate degree.
Why study at Monash University? Monash offers off-campus and part-time study, therefore, you will have a world of options to explore for study. It offers more than 200 different positions to help you get the best possible start.
Application Deadline: 6 November 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Degree
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Type 1- 300 per year and Type 2- Variable (Depending on funding).
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted only from Students of Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate degree programs in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Have a low income – If you are a low-income earner and wishing to study an undergraduate or graduate degree at Monash, you are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled in or intending to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Includes Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education
How to Apply
Before starting the application, the applicant needs to take admission at Monash University. Applying to study at Monash is easy. Let’s start by pointing you in the right direction.
- The award can be deferred. To be considered for the award, applicants can apply as the following:
- For Year 12 students, submit a application through VTAC.
- For current students or students from other tertiary institutions, apply directly to Monash.
- Supporting Documents: When submitting an application, you must attach certified copies of academic qualifications, including secondary school results certificate/s, official academic transcript/s, IELTS or TOEFL test results (if applicable) and employer references.
- Applicants must keep a copy of your supporting documentation for your reference.
- Admission Requirements: There is no specific ATAR requirement. In order to apply, applicants must check all the entry requirements
- Language Requirement: To study an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash, you must satisfy English language requirements.
There are two types of scholarships available:
- Type 1: $3000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the duration of your degree.
- Type 2: $3000 one-off payment.
To retain this application , applicants must maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester.