Awards are another resource to help the students afford the degree. If you also want to get a study fund, then you can join the Accounting Honours Scholarship program provided by Monash University.
There are several opportunities available for domestic and international students who are applying for a bachelors degree program in accounting or finance at the university in Australia.
Why at Monash University? As the top 100 universities in the world, Monash is known for its teaching and exceptional educational environment. They give you a broader education that will set you apart from your peers.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $6000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in accounting or finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be commencing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree in accounting or finance at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must take enrollment in a bachelors degree program at Monash University.No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your copy of documents specified in the course entry requirements and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate from a recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Students should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Monash University.
Benefits: Winners will receive the educational bursary up to $6000.