Are you a national of a developing country? If so, Middle East Technical University is pleased to announce international awards for the year 2020.
Excellent opportunity for study who want to study at Middle East Technical University in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Why at Middle East Technical University? METU is one of Turkey’s most competitive universities. The student life at METU is marked with activities of student societies, frequent political protests, and festivals.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
University or Organization: Middle East Technical University
Course Level: Any degree
Award: 25% to 100% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Turkey
Eligible Countries: Turkey and all nationalities students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is suspended for the following semester if the student falls into Probation status in any semester other than his/her first two semesters in the degree program, and will be re-granted once the student gets out of Probation. (As per the METU NCC regulations, the student falls into probation status if his/her CGPCA falls below 2.00 out of 4.00 for two consecutive semesters)
For merit awards:
- The student has successfully completed the first two semesters of an undergraduate degree program, excluding the Prep School period, and that their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) has placed them among the top 3% of the total undergraduate students enrolled in that particular program, excluding those attending the Prep School classes
- Students who have attained an N-CGPA (Weighted-Cumulative Grade Point Average) in the interval of 3,50 – 3,74 based on a 4 point scale become eligible to receive a “Merit Scholarship”, which amounts to 450 TL per month, covering October, November, December, and January of the following Fall Semester; and February, March, April and May of the Spring Semester.
- Students who have attained 3,75 or higher N-CGPA on a 4 point scale become eligible to receive a Merit Scholarship, which amounts to 650 TL per month, covering October, November, December and January of the following Fall semester; and February, March, April, and May of the Spring Semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:For a application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, students must have automatically for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit all previous diploma & transcript, academic certificates, CV, Application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check out the admission requirement page to apply for this funded education program.
- Language Requirement: The scholarship of students who attend the English Preparatory Program for one year, and have a yearly total of 50.00 or above, or students who score a minimum 50 in any one of the English Proficiency Exams they take continues for another year.
Tuition waiver scholarships of 25% and 50% offered at the time of admission to applicants with application scores (National or International curriculum) considerably above the minimum required for application and 75% & 100% for exceptionally successful applicants.