Looking for an education award to pay for your education? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the BMYG Postgraduate Scholarship at Monash University in Australia.
The purpose of this studentship is to provide opportunities for those eligible students, who are studying a postgraduate degree in Applied Finance at the Monash Business School.
Wonderful for postgraduate students from all around the world
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University has a number of campuses. It is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It has a teaching and research focus on health and wellbeing. It has also a hub of undergraduate and postgraduate’s studies.
Why at Monash University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. Here you can specialize from day one, or explore a variety of subjects and tailor your degree.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree coursework in Applied Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must currently enroll full-time in the Master of Applied Finance course at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can send their award application directly to the Monash.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a postgraduate course at Monash University, seekers need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For entry, claimants are required to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $6000 for one year only.