Take your IT skills to the next level with the School of Information Systems Honours Scholarship funded by the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
Perfect Choice for international students in the field of Information Technology
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is well known as ‘a university for the real world’. It has enrolled 48,503 students, including 8,218 international students from more than 100 countries. It was ranked in the top 1.5% universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology?At this university, candidates can get the learning experiences that transform them for global citizenship and individual excellence. It gives students world-class education qualifications in collaboration with prestigious universities across the world.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in the field of Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: You must have to apply for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours), be starting the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 2, 2019 and be supervised in honors research by an academic staff member of the Information Systems School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for your proposed project with a brief personal statement covering suitability and motivation for the research and a copy of an academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in graduate degree coursework, seekers need to maintain full-time enrolment in honors degree and a minimum grade point average.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language level required for their course.
Benefits: The successful scholar will receive $5,000 for one year and it will pay in two installments of $2,500.