The Indonesian Women in STEM Scholarship at Monash University is a very helpful scheme launched to assist high-achieving Indonesian female students conducting the study in STEM disciplines.
This scholarship is initiated to enhance talented Indonesian women’s participation in the STEM field and help them overcome the environmental and social barriers they face.
Great chance for female Indonesian students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is known for its excellent work in sustainability and social inclusion. It opened its door officially in 1958 for students. It is the second oldest university in Australia and its research has made a change on a global scale and improved the lives.
Why at Monash University? Through a top-level teaching and unique educational opportunities, the university fills its students with a greater sense of purpose, the skills and confidence to create positive change. It is currently providing education to 54,361 undergraduates and 28,701 post-graduate students.
Application Deadline: 31 August each year
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Living and relocation allowance
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Exceptional female candidates from Indonesia are invited to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in STEM disciplines
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a female graduate researcher from Indonesia conducting research in STEM disciplines
- Must have not commenced a PhD degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants must be enrolled in a PhD program in the field of STEM to apply for this application . To being registered for an applicable program, aspirants can through the online portal of Monash University.
- Supporting Documents: All aspirants can be asked to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can showcase the level of their English ability with the help of IELTS, TOEFL (Paper-based), TOEFL (Internet-based), Pearson Test of Academic English and Cambridge English. Check detailed information here.
Eligible candidates will receive the following award that will assist them to pursue a research degree at Monash University:
- A living allowance (stipend), and
- A relocation allowance for awardees that relocate to Victoria from interstate or from overseas.