If you want to show your creative skills and searching for an essay contest, then you can apply for the Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish Annual Academic Scholarship. The funding program is awarded to US students.
The scholarship encourages undergraduate or graduate students who will submit the strongest essay focusing on the given topic for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful chance to become a part of the essay contest in USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1931, the Steinberg Goodman & Kalish is one of the oldest plaintiffs’ law firms dedicated to protecting injured victims and their families. It represents clients at every level of the Illinois state and federal court system and has also represented clients in surrounding states.
At the Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish, clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals, and objectives. They focus on intelligent legal representation and pledge to listen to and communicate with clients.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: US Citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
The Law Offices of Steinberg, Goodman, and Kalish will offer an award of $1,000 to the worthy students whose essay best addresses the topic.