Looking for an education award? Here you have a lucky chance to apply for the Jane Connor Travel Grant at Monash University for session 2019-2020.
The fund is established for the qualifying candidates, who wish to pursue the bachelor degree program in Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at the university.
Valuable opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Monash University is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It has four local campuses throughout Victoria. It has also a research and teaching center in Prato. It is known as Australia’s leading university in Engineering and Technology in 2016 by the Times Higher Education ranking.
Why at Monash University? The university offers students innovative ideas and cultural insights. Here candidates can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Medical Science and a Doctor of Medicine
- Admissible Criteria: Applicant must be a current full-time undergraduate student enrolled in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at a Monash campus in Australia and undertaking an elective placement in a seriously disadvantaged Australian community or developing country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gathering this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in graduate degree coursework at Monash. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in graduate degree coursework, seekers are needed to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Up to three grants are available with the amount worth up to $2000.