For the academic year 2019-2020, applications are invited for the Brickfields Asia College UKT Law Scholarship at the University of Essex.
The call is open for the international students, who are studying undergraduate degree program at one of the university’s global channel partners.
Nice opportunity for Law students from all around the world
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex has 18 institutions around the world. It offers double and dual degrees with several universities in Europe and Asia. Now it is in the top 25 for research quality and ranked 251-300 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019.
Why at the University of Essex? The university gives candidates to support and one-to-one advice. It helps in enhancing your employability, directing you to exciting opportunities to develop skills, improve your CV and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree course in Law
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be fully self-funding their studies, be studying on the UKT Law program at Brickfields Asia College, Malaysia specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University and Brickfields Asia College and be in the first year of an undergraduate degree. Aspirants should make Essex their firm choice on UCAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will automatically be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the undergraduate degree, seekers are required to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: For gaining the advantage of this bursary, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study
Benefits: The grant will give the amount worth up to £3,000, which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount distributed across your years of study.