Applications are being accepted from outstanding aspirants for Postgraduate Publication Awards in Australia. The study program is organized by Monash University for the academic session 2023-2024.
The Postgraduate Publication Award can be taken by an international, Australian, or New Zealander student who is pursuing a graduate research study at Monash University. The applicants must have applied for a study based at the Monash Australia campus to be considered for the award valued at up to $5,151 along with an opportunity to publish their research.
Great offer for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia with a campus in Malaysia as well. The university is a prestigious and internationally recognized institution that ranks 37th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Committed to the highest quality in teaching, learning, research, and a wide range of professional and community activities and courses, Monash University prepares graduates spirited and ready to take the initiative. they are self-reliant, egalitarian, contemporary and international in perspective.
Application Deadline: There are four application rounds, the deadlines for which are 1st of January, April, July and October, 2023.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Research
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international, New Zealand students and Australian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a graduate research degree program at Monash University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be based at a Monash Australia location (Monash must be the Home institution for Joint Award students).
- The applicants must fulfill the thesis submission period requirements for the relevant round.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the online application portal of the university. Students interested to apply for the award must submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit a copy of birth certificate or passport, a copy of the official record of results for their final year of secondary school or university foundation year, a copy of the official record of results for all relevant tertiary studies, and any other relevant qualification.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for admission at Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Monash University will award the selected candidates a Award amounting to a maximum of $5,151 for:
- A living allowance for up to 8 weeks.
- An opportunity to write up some of their research for publication while they await the result of their examination.