The Ministry of Religious Affairs Indonesia and RMIT University are jointly offering the MORA-RMIT Scholarship in any PhD programs in Australia.
The main objective of the study program is to encourage and support Indonesian students who want to study a PhD degree program at RMIT for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer for international students to study in Australia with some financial fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1887, RMIT University is a public research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to more than one million students globally.
Why at RMIT University? While studying at this university, candidates will get a truly world-class education and various learning facilities. Here students will gain professional qualifications that are recognized and respected worldwide.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Cover 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Business, Communication, Education, Health Science, Law, Science, and Social science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must the first class or upper second class honours degree in relevant disciplines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are excited to apply for this bursary then you are required to take part in a PhD degree program at the RMIT University. After that, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
The jointly funded program provides 100% of your tuition fees for a maximum of 4 years as well as financial support in other areas outlined below.
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Health Insurance
- Travel fee
- Conference fund
- Research fund
- Family allowance where required.