Swansea University is now awarding the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship to help you begin your educational journey. This support will be granted one outstanding female student per year as full tuition fee.
The ideal candidates must be from any developing country and hold an offer to study in a full-time, postgraduate taught program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Acceptable offer for students to get financial support for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Swansea, a research-led university, is highly regarded for teaching excellence, academic quality and degree programs. The university includes eight colleges that offer the right blend of excellent teaching and research. It was founded in 1920 as University College of Swansea.
Why at Swansea University? The university provides bachelor’s degrees, master and research degree programs in a variety of areas consisting of accounting and zoology. For his outstanding teaching and learning performances, it has won the Gold Award in the National System for Teaching Excellence.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Human and Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Applicants must be from developing countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students with the nationality of any developing country can send their application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught program at the College of Human and Health Sciences. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- Eligibility Criteria: Have a look at the eligibility requirements:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- Have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s program within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
- Be female
- Be a new student to Swansea University
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groupsclassification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle-income’
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University
- Not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , firstly, you have to be enrolled in an applicable program of the university. After that, you will be able to use the Eira Francis Davies application Form that must be sent to EFDScholarship-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be asked to submit with your application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For studying at postgraduate level at this university, you must have at least a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for the master’s course is IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: This support will support you to earn master studies at this university by covering your full tuition fee.