Do you need financial support for your studies in Pakistan? If yes, then you can apply MORA Scholarship which is presented by Government College University Faisalabad.
Applications for the award of Mora Scholarship are invited from the eligible Muslim students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year 2019-20.
Nice opportunity for students to study in Pakistan.
User Review( votes)
The university’s goal is to be among the top 1000 best universities in the world and among the top 3 universities in Pakistan by the year 2020. They will provide the intellectual and physical infrastructure that will hold students to the highest moral and ethical values.
Government College University Faisalabad mission is to provide students an enabling environment where dialogue is encouraged and ideas envisioned. They will achieve these goals with the cooperation of public and private sectors as well as the faculty and students of GCUF.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2020
University or Organization: Government College University Faisalabad
Course Level: Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Muslim students
The program can be taken in Pakistan
Eligible Countries: Muslim students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: These scholarships are available for the following cases:
- Fresh and current semester students can apply.
- Muslim students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year 2019-20 can apply.
- Students who are studying in this institution in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program can apply on prescribed form.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking the admission applicants can apply for this scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: The attested Photocopies of the Parents/Guardian CNIC, Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B, Educational Certificates, Last semester fee voucher, LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee documents must be attached with Application form.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
- Benefit: The candidates will receive various award amounts through apply this funded study.