The Brunel University London is delighted to offer the PhD Studentship in 6G Heterogeneous Networks for the brightest candidates in the United Kingdom.
This is a full-time position open to all highly motivated domestic and International students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Worthy opportunity for students from the UK, EU and all around the world
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London has over 12,900 students and 2,500 staff. It offers 32 subject areas and more than 220 module-based undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Why at Brunel University London? The university offers a better learning environment for international students. They are easy to contact both electronically and face-to-face and provide helpful advice if you are struggling with essay skills.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK, EU and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in Upper-Band MmWave (200-300 GHz) Massive-MIMO Beamforming using Artificial Intelligence for 6G Heterogeneous Networks
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants will have or expect to receive the first degree at 2:1 or above in an Engineering or Physical Sciences related discipline.
- A master’s degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Applicants with Electronics Engineering background or Computer Science having taken courses in AI are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After being registered, claimants can send their applications for a bursary to Professor Hamed Al-Raweshidy at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Your up-to-date CV; one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience); your degree transcripts and/or certificates; Evidence of English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent), if appropriate; and Name and contact details for two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold their certificates of bachelor and masters degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of £20,000 plus payment of their full-time home/EU tuition fees. International applicants are welcome to apply but are required to self-fund the difference between the published full time international and home/EU tuition fee.