The Ministry of Higher Education is inviting applicants for its Moroccan government awards to pursue undergraduate program. These are available for Zambian Students.
The aim of this grant is to support Zambian pupils who want to pursue an undergraduate program in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture, and Agronomy.
Wonderful Scholarships for Zambian Students.
User Review( votes)
A Ministry of Higher Education is a government department that focuses on the provision or regulation of institutions of higher education. In some countries, these exist as ministries compounded with other responsibilities like the oversight of scientific research.
University or Organization: The Ministry of Higher Education
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Zambian Students
Application Deadline: Closed
- Be Zambian citizens with Green National Registration Cards (NRC).
- Be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
- Have Grades 1 Distinctions in all subjects (for those applying for Medicine and Pharmacy).
- Have Grades 1-3 in English, Mathematics, and subjects related to the intended field of study (for those applying for other programs).
- These are awarded in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture, and Agronomy.
- Be between 19 and 23 years old by November 2017.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopy of Grade 12 Examination Council of Zambia (ECZ) Statement of Results, photocopy of applicant’s NRC, photocopy of applicant’s Birth Certificate, Two (2) colour passport size photos (bearing applicant’s full names and nationality at the back) and colour photocopy of pages 2 & 3 of applicant’s passport.
- A letter of application responding to the advert, clearly stating the field of study desired (as advertised) age, phone number for easy communication.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must be School Leavers who completed Grade 12 in 2016.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Twenty-Five awards are available in the fields of Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Economics & Management, Computer Science, Geology, Architecture, and Agronomy.