The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in partnership with Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is proud to offer 10 Masters Scholarships.
These are open for applicants from all over the world who are pursuing a master degree. The aim of the program is to enhance the study of Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Fabulous scholarship for international students.
User Review( votes)
The university expanded its undergraduate degree menu from the original five courses to about two dozen courses in business and information technology. It offered to undergraduate and graduate students in a number of disciplines.
Why at UTAMU- Located in Uganda, Uganda Technology and Management University is a private University. UTAMU offers experiential and outstanding learning and teaching for 21st Century students through an enriched learning experience that blends face to face and virtual learning.
University or Organization: The Regional Universities
Course Level: Masters award
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities
The program can be taken in Uganda
Application Deadline: May 2020
- These are awarded in Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these free education.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode. Attach all your academic documents and submit online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the written a research paper at the end of your Master program as a key output and shall be recognized by RUFORUM and complete the programme within not more than 2 years.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command over the English language.
These awards will cover the Half Functional Fees for One year (amounting to 300,000/=), Tuition Fees for One year (amounting to 3,400,000/=). The first installment will be paid in Year 1 Semester 1 and the last installment to be paid in Year 2 Semester 1.