The Regional Universities Forum for Capacity Building in Agriculture (RUFORUM) in partnership with Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is proud to offer 10 masters programmes. These opportunities are open for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of The grant is to enhance the study of Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
User Review( votes)
Uganda Technology and Management University (UTAMU) is a private University in Uganda.UTAMU offers experiential and outstanding learning and teaching for 21st Century students through an enriched learning experience that blends face to face and virtual learning.
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Monitoring and Evaluation and Science in Computing.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Half Functional Fees for One year (amounting to 300,000/=)
- Tuition Fees for One year (amounting to 3,400,000/=). The first instalment will be paid in Year 1 Semester 1 and the last instalment to be paid in Year 2 Semester 1.
Numbers of Scholarships: Ten opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in Uganda
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Write a research paper at the end of your Master programme as a key output and shall be recognized by RUFORUM
- Complete the programme within not more than 2 years.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Attach all your academic documents and submit online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 10, 2017.