The CEPT University is delighted to announce the MPhil/Ph.D. Scholarships in Architecture for the academic year 2020-21. This scholarship is available for Indian students.
The objective of the program is to train scholars towards advanced research and training. Creating an opportunity for the students to rigorously explore and develop in-depth knowledge in a subject of their interest and thereby enabling them to make original contributions in their field of research.
Worthy offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
CEPT University focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programs aim to build thoughtful professionals and its research programs deepen understanding of human settlements. CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further the goal of making habitats more liveable.
- Applications Deadline: March 16, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MPhil/Ph.D. programs.
- Study Subject: MPhil/Ph.D. in Architecture
- Scholarship Award: Partial tuition fee
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Indian students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A professional master’s (or equivalent) degree in Architecture, Architectural Design, Conservation, History & Theory, or Landscape Architecture is required.
- Master’s degree in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, economics, environmental studies, history), art history or civil engineering, is also acceptable. In such cases, an applicant may be advised to undergo a one-year bridge course. Please note that students from the non-architecture background will get a Ph.D. degree in ‘Built Environment Studies’.
How to Apply: You have to apply for the admission in the MPhil/Ph.D. degree coursework at the university with the required documents such as:
- References letter