Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences (MPI-CBS) is delighted to offer its Postdoctoral Position in Neuroscience of Pain Perception for International Students. Remuneration is based on the pay scale of the Max Planck Society.
The aim of this research project is to understand how the multifaceted experience of pain is constructed from the interaction of external noxious input and internal expectations and predictions about pain.
User Review( votes)
The Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences is located in Leipzig, Germany. The institute was founded in 2004 by a merger between the former Max Planck Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience in Leipzig and the Max Planck Institute for Psychological Research in Munich. It is one of 83 institutes in the Max Planck Society (Max Planck Gesellschaft).
- Application deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Position is available for postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded to understand how the multifaceted experience of pain is constructed from the interaction of external noxious input and internal expectations and predictions about pain.
- Scholarship Award: Remuneration is based on the pay scale of the Max Planck Society. The Max Planck Society is committed to increasing the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the position.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the position.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a PhD (or equivalent degree) in neuroscience, psychology, cognitive science or a related discipline (biology, physics, computer science, engineering, etc.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please submit a cover letter stating personal qualifications, a curriculum vitae, contact information for two referees, a brief statement describing your research experience, your academic achievements and your motivation to apply for this position (1 page), and copies of up to three of your publications.
- Please submit your application via our online system.