The University of Sydney is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellor’s international awards based on academic merit. International students are eligible to apply.
The program is open to all commencing international students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework full degree. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the awards.
Fine chance to get free money for tuition.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education. If English is not the student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enroll.
- International students are eligible to apply in Australia. Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam. Subcontinent: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa. Middle East: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Turkey. Europe: all EU countries, Schengen member states, Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Russian Federation. Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico. Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu.
- Applicants must pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework full degrees programs.
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered;
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships, only applicants who are citizens of the nominated country will be considered; o Students who have already commenced are not eligible.
- Students applying for their second University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the opportunity s so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney award in their first University of Sydney degree.
- University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) students articulating into full Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for the opportunity s and will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
- How to Apply: No separate application is required for this opportunity. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:
- Entrance Requirements: Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships vary in value. Up to A$40,000 value awarded to exceptional international students based on academic merit. Students may receive A$5,000, A $10,000 or A$20,000 per student; and in the case of students commencing a Bachelor’s degree, up to $40,000.
Application Deadline: To qualify, secure an Unconditional Offer of Admission before the following dates:
- Semester One 2020: Round 1 – 11 October 2019, Round 2 – 06 December 2019, Round 3 – 17 January 2020
- Semester Two 2020: Round 1 – 27 March 2020, Round 2 – 24 April 2020, Round 3 – 12 June 2020