Have you considered studying in the USA or Canada? These are the perfect place if you want a high-quality education. MPOWER Financing delivers Monthly Scholarship Series for International Students for the academic year 2023-2024.
MPOWER Monthly Scholarship Series for International Students in USA and Canada
Nice offer for international applicants to study in the USA and Canada.
User Review( votes)
MPOWER was established in 2014 by Manu Smadja, and Mike Davis, two retired global students, to clear the economic barriers students usually face when seeking global education. MPOWER Financing is a general benefit corporation. The group seeks to help students grow academically, professionally, and financially. It is founded in Washington, DC.
Why join this program? If they are examining studying in the United States or Canada, then it is an incredible possibility to reach their academic goals. They are a group of international nationals concentrated on clearing obstacles to instruction by delivering entrance to much-needed financing. As a general benefit corporation, they count themselves on their effect on civilization, not just their corporation dreams.
Application Deadline: Check back on February 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate degree
- Award: Total up to $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the U.S. and Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students are eligible from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an undergraduate and graduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They are admitted to, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- International students are permitted to study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable legally:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S., or
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- To study in Canada, this means the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Has a valid Canadian study permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students must complete an online application form to start the application procedure.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must upload the required application components such as:
- Student visa
- Green Card holder (permanent resident) status
- DACA recipient status
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have good knowledge of the English language.
The scholarship program will cover the following study expenses:
- Grand Prize: $2,000
- Honourable Mentions (2): $1,000