MPOWER Financing is pleased to offer the Women in STEM program to empower high-potential global citizens.
Wonderful offer for international female students to get a stem degree in the US or Canada with study award.
User Review( votes)
MPOWER Financing is a public benefit corporation. In honour of the United Nation’s International Day of Women and Girls in Science, MPOWER is working to remove education barriers by providing access to much-needed funding.
Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST on November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Study
- Award: Total $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- Award can be taken in the USA or Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate degree in Stem filed (Engineering and Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Natural Sciences) offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Permanent Resident, International Students, Undocumented Students
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted to study full-time in a STEM degree program at one of MPOWER’s partner universities (340 U.S. and 21 Canadian schools) for the remainder of the student’s undergraduate study and a graduate degree program
- Entrants must be a female international student allowed to study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable legally.
- For study at a U.S. partner college or university: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or DACA recipient status
- For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder
- US citizens wishing to study in the U.S. and Canadian citizens wanting to study in Canada are not eligible for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: During the contest period, there is only one method of entry. Applicants must complete and submit the online contest entry form to win the competition.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay, a copy of your transcript or admission letter, a proof of your citizenship, immigration status, and gender (i.e., your passport and visa), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Before you get started on your application, be sure to review all requirements carefully
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to have excellent English language proficiency o study in the US or Canada.
MPOWER Financing will provide one $5,000 scholarship, one $3,000 scholarship, and one $2,000 scholarship to female international/DACA students