Candidates are invited to apply for the Interdisciplinary MRes+PhD International Studentships in Nano at the University of Cambridge, announced through Cambridge Network. Studentships are available for the scholarship year 2023-2024.
The studentship is open to all international and domestic students who undertake the MRes+PhD degree study in Chemistry, Physics, Materials, and Engineering at the Department of Physics. Selection will be based on written applications, qualifications, aspirations, and experience. The studentship award is said to cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Cambridge Network is a membership organization bringing people together through networking, learning, recruitment, and events. It connects and supports businesses, sparking collaboration within its vibrant network of over a thousand members. The organization is deliberately mixing sectors and ideas.
The Cambridge Network connects people from business and academia so that they can meet and share ideas, encourage collaboration, network, and partner up for shared success. Ideas generated by the Cambridge Network have changed and will continue to change the world. The only mission of the organization is to encourage collaboration for shared success.
Application Deadline: The second round of applications will close on 4th January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge – Cambridge Network
- Department: Department of Physics
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and Maintenance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International and UK students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MRes+PhD degree programme offered at the Department of Physics of the University of Cambridge can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for entry in October 2023 and submit an application in due time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must make their admission applications via the university portal. In order to apply for this studentship, interested candidates must quote reference KA34243 on their application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Evidence of competence in English
- MRes/PhD Pathway
- Research interests
- Summary of research interests and intended research topics
- One sample of writing
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have achieved a UK master’s with merit or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
The Cambridge Connect will award the MRes + PhD students selected a fully funded UKRI studentship that will cover fees plus a maintenance allowance.