In order to encourage postgraduate female students in the field of Mathematics and Statistics, the University of Sydney is announcing its Mrs Elva Rae Talented Mathematics Scholarship.
Female students who want to go after postgraduate degree studies in Mathematics and statistics and have enrolled themselves in an Honours or Master’s degree program School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney are eligible to be awarded this scholarship. The scholarship is worth $5,000 for a period of one academic year.
Amazing offer to get educational fund at McGill University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia, founded in 1850. The university is famously known as Sydney University and is the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities ranking 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 28th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is a responsible institute of education and aims to contribute to a better world, building on the past decade of significant change and challenges. The university is also very focused on delivering sustained and consistent excellence and developing the flexibility and resilience to keep up with the increasingly fluid and unpredictable world.
Application Deadline: The application pathway for this scholarship will close in February 2023. The exact date is unannounced at the moment.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: An Honours or Master’s degree offered within the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female students.
- The applicants must have enrolled for full-time study.
- The applicants must have received an unconditional admission offer for the applied program at the University of Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The postgraduate applications must be made via the application portal of the university. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, CV, personal statements and other course-specific documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant discipline with a highly regarded GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the postgraduate English language requirements of the university.
The University of Sydney will present the selected candidates with a scholarship award worth $5,000 per annum for one year of study.