Monash South Africa (MSA) is offering bursaries for South African students. To be eligible, students must be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award.
Monash South Africa (MSA) is committed to providing learning opportunities for students experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship) as well as academically achieving, by offering bursaries each year.
Nice opportunity for South African students.
User Review( votes)
Monash South Africa is a private university founded in 2001, located on a 100-hectare site in Ruimsig in north-west Johannesburg, in the province of Gauteng. The student mix at Monash South Africa is diverse.
- University or Organization: Monash South Africa
- Department: NA
- Application Deadline:15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two
- Course Level: undergraduate course.
- Scholarship Award: 100% Tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: South African students
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
- Deadline: 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two
- Eligible Countries: South African students are eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enroll as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Higher Certificate, the Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 (NSC) or equivalent (South African citizens) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South African student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa
- Be able to demonstrate that the additional costs of textbooks, stationery, printing costs, living expenses, and travel costs can be covered at the student’s own cost.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the Application for Monash South Africa Bursary form (pdf, 73kb) – you can also obtain the form from the Student Services Centre and submit your application, along with any relevant documentation, by 15 November for Semester One and 30 April for Semester Two.
- Admission Requirments: You might meet the eligibility criteria your application will be part of an in-depth selection process before final bursary awards are issued. Many bursary applications are received each semester.
- A total of 100% of your annual tuition and residence 4 fees. The award does not cover textbooks, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs.
- Payments are in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the students’ personal bank account.