If you are an academic scholar and are looking for financial backing to support your future endeavors, you can apply for the MSc Academic Scholarships offered by the Wrexham Glyndwr University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is only intended to support the international students that have undertaken an MSc programme at WGU and have paid a 100% deposit on the tuition fee. The selected students will be awarded a £500 award amount.
Amazing chance to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals.
Application Deadline: All applications are expected to be received by the university by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes offered at the Wrexham Glyndwr University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have made a 100% fee deposit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university’s application portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progress so far
- 1 academic reference letter
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements
- Evidence of work experience
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university to secure admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0/6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79/89
- Language Cert International ESOL SELT B2 – Overall Pass
- PTE – 54/62
Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £500 towards the applied MSc programme.