The University of Texas at Dallas has announced the Ragen S. and Roy D. Elterman Endowed Scholarships to provide support to promising undergraduate students that want to study in the field of humanities. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024 in the USA.
The recipients of this scholarship must be pursuing an undergraduate program in the field of humanities at the University of Texas at Dallas. Students must undertake an undergraduate program offered at the School of Arts and Humanities at UT Dallas t be able to win this $1,000 award.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Texas at Dallas is a public research university in Richardson, Texas. The University of Texas Dallas is one of the top Public universities in Richardson, United States ranked at the 477th position in QS Global World Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Texas at Dallas? UT Dallas produces graduates prepared for life, work, and leadership. It has designed advanced educational and research programs to transform ideas into actions that benefit the citizens of Texas. It is very dedicated to the pursuit of wisdom, truth, and virtue as the proper and primary ends of education.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their admission applications by the regular decision deadline, i.e. Fall Full-Term, January 15, May 1; Spring Full-Term, May 15, October 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Texas at Dallas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs in the field of humanities available at the University of Texas at Dallas can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at the School of Arts and Humanities at UT Dallas.
- The applicants must have applied to be admitted in the fall semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make their admission applications via ApplyTexas or Common Application. To apply for the scholarship, students must submit transcripts, two academic references, and a 250-word personal statement along with a one-page study plan to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official attested photocopies or certified copies of all high school transcripts
- Mark sheets or examination certificates showing the completion of 9th–12th-grade graduation equivalent with grades/marks earned
- Official copy of final examinations taken at the end of the secondary school program
- Official college transcripts for dual credit courses
- Official AP test scores
- Essay Topic A, B, or C on the ApplyTexas application
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all necessary documents and have a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 67
- ELS – 112
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo –105
Selected undergraduate students at the University of Texas at Dallas will be provided this $1,000 scholarship.