Are looking the way to gain higher education? With M.Sc. and PhD positions in marine biogeochemistry at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, you can achieve your educational goal. Both positions include research project as well as teaching and/or course administration.
The goal of this project is to study controls of cryptic sulfur cycle and mineralization of organic matter in reactive iron-rich sediments of the Gulf of Aqaba, Red Sea.
A fine offer to get higher education in Israel with stipend and salary.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Department: NA
- Course Level: M.Sc. and PhD.
- Award: Stipend and salary per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- MSc. position –B.Sc. in earth sciences, chemistry or life sciences, fluency in written and spoken English.
- PhD position – M.Sc. in earth sciences, chemistry or life sciences, a strong background in experimental design and quantitative thinking, fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants must send the application with required documents to Dr. Alexey Kamyshny: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The application including CV, transcript of courses with grades and application letter
- Admission Requirement: Candidates must have experience with analytical chemistry, especially chromatography and mass spectrometry, is meriting.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in written and spoken English
The total allowance (stipend and salary) is 72,000 NIS (~20,000$) per year for PhD student and 42,000 NIS (~12,000$) per year for M.Sc. student. Funding will be available starting in October 2019.