Each applicant wants a bright future but only some of them are able to build it because of the high cost of study. Therefore, the University of Edinburgh is offering the Chemistry Tercentenary International masters programmes programs for helping in your studies.
The educational award is available for outstanding international students and aims to cover some of their training expenses at the university in the UK.
Wonderful opportunity to get a master degree in Chemistry area with appropriate study fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and ranked 20th in the world and also ranked as the 6th best university in Europe.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? Edinburgh has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university. It offers a variety of courses for its applicants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
- University or Organization: The University of Edinburgh
- Department: The School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Masters course
- Award: £28,600
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from outside the UK and EU are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: An MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry and MSc Materials Chemistry degree program within the School of Chemistry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must not apply for the MSc Research programme program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to this educational award; the participants have to register themselves in a Masters Degree program at the university.
- After completing your registration in your program, you can submit your interest towards the grant by emailing to [email protected]
- You have to submit full details of your EUCLID application, a statement why you would be an excellent student for the award in no more than 250 words. You must also indicate how you will fund the difference between the value of the award and the actual annual cost of studying and living at the university.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Language Requirement: Candidates, who are non-English language speakers, must satisfy the English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Benefits: The educational bursary will have a value of £28,600 and will cover your tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session.