The Glasgow Caledonian University is offering fully funded scholarships to Home and EU applicants for September 2018 entry.
GCU’s unique MSc Big Data Technologies provides a fundamental understanding of the architectures of Big Data systems as well as developing the enhanced skills in software application development and data analytics solutions that you need to succeed in this area.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Big Data Technologies.
- Award: The sponsorship will not only provide financial support to cover the full cost of the MSc tuition fees, you will also benefit from
All-expenses-paid attendance at regular Data Lab industry events – including talks, workshops, challenge events and hackathons
Summer placement (paid if a place is found for the student) – run by a professional computer-industry employment agency
Support from industry with CV writing and Interview skills from a professional employment agency;
Support to attend local Tech Meetup events
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to Home and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: UK Honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in computing that includes software development as a major component. This would usually include degrees in Computing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Technologies and Computer Engineering.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.