The MSc Bursaries for UK/EU and International Students is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a master’s degree programme at the University of Warwick for the academic year 2021-2022. The university is offering five competitive bursaries for highly talented students.
The bursary assists outstanding students and professionals who want to pursue an MSc degree program in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions.
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is a British campus university that offers an award-winning service to students both before and throughout their studies. The university has 2,400 qualified and experienced teachers that help students gain knowledge.
Why study at the University of Warwick? The university is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here. At this university, aspirants will get a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £3,000 for UK/EU students and cover 50% of tuition fee for worldwide students.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions (ICBP).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Students with a genuine, evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/ multicultural issues, as successful and evidenced track record of working in multicultural contexts
- Have ideally experience in training, coaching, or consulting regarding intercultural communication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the bursaries, applicants first have to take admission in an MSc degree program at the University of Warwick. After that, candidates must submit an online application and statement should be sent to appling-at-warwick.ac.uk and should be clearly marked ‘ICBP Bursary’.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit a personal statement of around 1000 words that demonstrates academic excellence, evidence-based interest in and/or sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues, a successful and evidenced track record of working in multicultural contexts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement of the MSc degree program.
- Language Requirement: IELTS overall score of 6.5, (with 6.5 in reading and writing).
The University of Warwick is offering five competitive bursaries to outstanding students and professionals with an interest in the English language for the session 2020/2021:
- Worldwide Bursary (2 available) worth 50% of the full tuition fee.
- UK/EU Support Bursary (3 available) worth £3,000 each.
Application Deadline: The deadline for Worldwide Bursary is July 31, 2020, and for UK/EU Support Bursary is August 20, 2020.